I am so jealous

labradorduck

That set up is so amazing!! I want it.:D

No, no, no, it isn't I WANT it, it's I'm gonna do that. Once the student loans are paid off, I wuz gonna get a Z28, but I think this would be a more appropriate mid life crisis toy!

I can't even imagine the setting up of this display. I think I'll read it again. :(

I've often thought about doing a really big tank aka www.monsterfishkeepers.com, but I'm not sure my wife would put up with me always wearing my dive gear around the house.

Nice. There are always snorkels...

Why just not make a really big salt water pool? Now that would be really cool no need for lights:) just pump the water to a heater for the wenter and a chiller for the summer. Than you could have your own vacation in your back yard. :D

Tanks like these are really fantastic. The thing that strikes me is the SCALE of the equipment/physical plant it takes to achieve the stability in water chemistry and volume that hobbyists like this put together. I'd love to have something like this, but my condo isn't near large enough for a fish room. I've already expanded to the back yard for operating my 120 gallon tank.

It was fun to look over this one again. Thanks for posting.