Must go within the next 3 hours. Lots of stuff $200 for all Cash

Salty in Training

I am retiring my tank. I just took out the following items. Everything for $200.00 CASH if picked up in the next two hours. I am in Steiner Ranch. Call me at 512-378-6081. I have everything in 5 gallon buckets with lids. You can take the buckets.

I am offering this price because I have had my fish for so long and I don't want anything to happen to them. I want them to be in a tank that will be taken care of.

Large Maroon and Gold Striped Clown. Had it for 7 years

Medium Purple Tang

Green Chromis

Lots of trumpet coral

lots of trumpet coral

two rose bubble tip anemones

large brittle star. Had him for 8 years,

Large Serpant Star - 8 years as well.

Massive Leather Coral. This thing has spawned so many other leather corals it is crazy.

$200.00 Cash only

I have had several calls about purchasing individual items. Honestly, I am going to only sell all items together. I am doing this because I just removed the items from the tank and they are now in brand new 5 gallon buckets waiting for a new home. I do not have the time or the means to support selling them individually because I cannot keep them alive indefinately without the support of the tank and pumps, and skimmer, etc.

Please call if you want to pick up the whole lot. If you don't need everything you can sell the rest to a fish store.