FREE GSP

diabeetus

i will try and get pics up tomorrow. i have some metallic looking stuff that is a light green; very soft-looking stuff. then i have some insanely neon gsp; what i originally started out with. it has the absolute darkest purple base that i have ever seen and a very cool looking neon green polyp.(by far the best looking GSP i have ever seen) but ill let you decide that for yourself :)

Today I am working pretty much all day, then I won't be home til later this evening. I'm getting a lot more reply to this than expected so I will definitely need to start cutting it so tomorrow from 3-5 pm will be the best time before I have to be at my second job a 5. Then thurs morning til 2 pm I'll be available as well. I will reply to all pm's when I get off work today.

post-1118-1272398747295_thumb.jpg

post-1118-12723987406878_thumb.jpg

i have a good chunk of both of these. both are very cool looking, but i think are 2 totally different kinds. since there are so many of you wanting some, they probably wont be bigger than 1" but im not sure yet.. i will divide it up evenly tonight and let yall know. i think there is about 6-7 people wanting some who, by today, will get some(everyone who posted on here/pm'ed me) so dont worry!! if i have any left or if someone drops out, then ill post on here again :whistle:

^ those were taken by my iphone, not a fancy camera so the color is pretty much exactly what it looks like

and this stuff grows the fastest out of any coral i have! so 1" will be growing into a nice chunk in a few months atleast!!

I know the pics dont do the GSP justice but only got a simple camera not top of the line. Some of the GSP i got from Diabeetus after it was in the tank for a lil while. The neon green was a lil mad of all the moving around i was doing but the metallic was a happy lil camper. Thank you again Diabeetus, and u have an awsome tank. great guy people. My clown was trying to take the spotlight in the second pic. post-1408-12725317125191_thumb.jpgpost-1408-12725317538918_thumb.jpgpost-1408-12725319052456_thumb.jpg