WTT: Kryptonite Candy Cane

TexasTiger

I have a small piece with 6 heads on it. The picture doesn't really do the color justice (a google image search has better pics) , but at least it shows you the size of the frag.

I'm open to just about any coral except for this stuff which I already have: purple mushrooms, candy cane, galaxia, lettuce, GSP, red lobed brain coral, pavona, brown monti cap, brown/green button polyps.

I'll also consider any livestock other than angels, tangs, clowns, royal grammas or watchman gobies. I'll even take some clean up crew members :)

img0530l.jpg

Edited by SAtiger

what are you hoping to get for it? i dont have much frags for mine are already small frags.

I have this stuff. Its a type of encrusting gorgonian coral. Its a fast grower like GSP

gallery_792_72_29326.jpg

Edited by polarbear

what are you hoping to get for it? i dont have much frags for mine are already small frags.

I have this stuff. Its a type of encrusting gorgonian coral. Its a fast grower like GSP

gallery_792_72_29326.jpg

Those look like clove or glove polyps to me. Grows really fast.

Edited by msmmze

Hi Quicksilver, sorry I've been MIA. One of my dogs has been sick the last few days and we had to put him down yesterday. :thumbsup:

I believe that Msnm2e is going to take the candy canes, but if that falls through I will definitely let you know. I am interested in your cat's eyes and need some more zoas. My larger colony of candy canes is doing really well and could be fragged again soon. I also have some other stuff if you're interested.