puppies

i have 11 pitbull puppies that will need to go in three weeks, i know what your thinking pitbulls are mean and killers, but your wrong, i have two and anyone can pet them or walk in the yard without me here, it is all in the way you train them, kinda like german shepards, the cops train them for what they want them to do, anyway with that out of the way, the mother is 70lbs before she had them and the dad is 130lbs now at 2 years old, the last litter they came out to be around 100 to 120lbs, so there going to be big, mom and dad are brindle, and most of the pups are brindle to, if anyone here wants some i will take a couple pics of them to post, or if you want to see them ill take some, and last thing the mom is gator pit, and dad is american, $150 , pm me if interested for a faster response, mom is on the left, dad in the middle, and tagalong on the right, ill post puppy pics tomorrowq when sun is up

post-950-1269053887648_thumb.jpg

haha NO, xenia takes care of that trade, (i think)but since you brought it up, i am willing to make trades for stoneys, garf purple bonsi, haloween milli (from danny, im broke so i cant go) and brooks sunset milli, i like those, but i want them to go to a good home, thats why i posted them here early, just pm me if you are interested, my wife is always home so you can come see them anytime if you want, but you cant leave with one for 2 more weeks at the earliest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, I stop reading Craig's List pet section because of all the irresponsible people giving up their dogs and breeding when there are plenty out there. It's too hard to read and not feel for those dogs and want to go off on the people. I wasn't prepared for someone in ARC to post a sale thread for Pit Bull pups. Out of all the animals...pit bulls. 80% of the dogs that end up in our shelter are pits or pit mixes. Go down there...go see for yourself. If you do, keep in mind as you look at every one of those sweet faces that they WILL be killed in the next day or so. Every other add on Craig's List is for a pit pull or a litter of pit puppies. So considering how many end up in shelters and are killed, it's obvious there are too many Pits out there and not enough responsible people to own this breed, yet people still continue to overbreed them. In addition, for every dog that is born, one is killed because it takes up that home that a homeless one could have had. I don't disapprove of breeding, but this breed is clearly overbred.

People just moved onto my street and have three chained up to trees. I'm in the country so the Austin ordinances about chaining don't apply...one downfall about living out here, esp. for an animal lover. What a life these dogs have...to live at the end of a chain and be allowed to mingle with the others once in a while to produce a litter. It saddens me and I have to drive by them daily watching them just sit there with no attention. Unfortunately, this is how many people treat Pits and dogs in general. I have all eight of my dogs INSIDE, where they belong.

One thing I do commend you on is how happy yours look and how well you've socialized them to make them comfortable with strangers. Good job with that, but please, please, rethink breeding again. These are wonderful dogs, as you know.

• 2 weeks later...

well i finally looked at this post again and i have to say that this litter was a mistake on my part, i know theres alot of them in the shelter thanks to people getting them and then give them up because there too big and chew stuff up. and yes i put off getting my female fixed too long and she got pregnate and it took that to get me to finally get her fixed (sorry). i am not scumm of the earth for that am i? my mistake, i take care of my dogs and take them everywhere because there good dogs, not trained to be mean like some people do. mine have never seen a chain and never will there just like every other dog. so i dont like people pointing me out on here or anywhere because of the dogs i have. im a good person and my dogs are good dogs, peoples dogs get knocked up all the time and no problem, so why point me out?

had to post this, sorry if i broke the rules

and just fyi on the pups, i made sure they went to good homes (roomate is keeping one), thats one thing i made sure of, i wasnt worried about money like breeders, all i charged was for there shots that i gave them

There are lots of different opinions on how dog breeding should or should not be done. If we can discuss them without getting personal or accusatory then fine. If not we will have to moderate threads. Seems like this one is done anyway.