Orange Rhodactis Mushroom Rock

Dena

Asking $50 for this. There are about 11 shrooms on it that are nicely colored ranging from quarter size to 2". There are like 4-5 shrooms starting to bleach out. I'm attributing this to the discovery of a water issue over the past month. You can find them online and most photos will show blue in them...mine are a light blue-grey with the bumpy parts an orange/red. The rock they are on is a pretty good size...about the size of a soccer ball I'm guessing, but not round...it's a nice rock.

Want to re-do my rockwork and this is going to be in the way.

Dena

post-429-12689553395585_thumb.jpg

I can bring this rock to RCA tomorrow morning. If I don't get a sale on the whole thing by about 8p.m. then I will frag it. I'll send you a PM when I know for sure Andrew. I'm going to be at RCA for 10:45 a.m. tomorrow.

Okay, I'll keep notes...someone may be interested in the rock if it's not too big. I'm gonna take more photos and post them this evening...I should know one way or another this evening. I live 40 min. from RCA so I would like to get all the corals moved to people in one trip.

I saw you were looking for starter corals...I've got a leather posted in another thread...about 6" tall, multiple branches...was asking $10, but you can have it for $5 if interested.

Does that mean I should charge more? (HEE HEE)

those are captian america mushrooms and not that common for a shroom, i got some a while back and they get about 3 inches wide and glow brightly in the moonlights

Ya know what, I'm going to go ahead and break the rock up and frag it tonight. If they aren't very common then I want to SHARE and give more people a chance to have one.

I'll be at RCA at 10:45 driving a silver Lexus RX350. Everyone that wants a shroom so far will get one at $10/shroom. I'll post when they are all spoken for. Try not to be late because I have to hit BrooksReef's place after and make it to Danny's before everything is sold (LOL).

cell is 698-7192 if someone can't make it for some reason.

both will work, 2144606600 ill most likely do the 1:30 though if available.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Dena!

Will, did you go to the Hyde Park school off of 35th and Speedway or do you just live in the area?

I go there now :)

I've got to meet another member at 1:30 so if you don't show up at the 10:45, then I'll see you then? I'd like to sort it out all now so I don't have to call a bunch of people tomorrow biggrin.gif

No problem...hijack the thread...keeps it at the top of the list LOL. I still have 5 shrooms...I chiseled the rock this evening.

Dena

both will work, 2144606600 ill most likely do the 1:30 though if available.

okay, but I may not be there until 1:30 LOL. Trying to plan my day around everything...RCA, another members house, then another members house, then a somewhat quick lunch with a friend, and RCA for 1:30.

Hey guys...I just talked to Dena, who is presently on the road, and some of you did not show up for your mushrooms. She asked me to post that she will be back at RCA at 1:30. If you want your frags, please go to RCA at that time.

Thank You!!