20 Gallon Long Frag Tank.

Jon.Hanna

Hello All I have here a 20 Gallon Long Frag tank that I need to sell quick do to some unforeseen expenses that I am having to unfortunately go through right now. I would really Like to sell it all as a package as I believe it is at a great price. Here are the Detail.

One 20 Gallon Long

One no name PC light 2x Daylight 2xActinic.

2 Filters One is a no name rated for 10 Gallons the other is Aquaclear Power filter rated for 20 Gallons.

3 Level Frag Rack from Egg Crate.

1 Rainbow Acan Frag with About 8 Heads On it.

1 Candy Apple Blasto Frag.

1 Green Acan Frag with about 6 Tiny Heads.

1 large Rock that I got from brooks With about 7 different types of Zoa's on it.

1 Cluster of Dragon Eye Zoa's and then about 10 other frag Plugs with assorted Zoas.

I am asking 300.00 to just get it gone.

Bump, Reducing Price to 250.00. and edited bellow, the blasto and dragon Eye Frag are gone, My wife wanted them.

Hello All I have here a 20 Gallon Long Frag tank that I need to sell quick do to some unforeseen expenses that I am having to unfortunately go through right now. I would really Like to sell it all as a package as I believe it is at a great price. Here are the Detail.

One 20 Gallon Long

2 Filters One is a no name rated for 10 Gallons the other is Aquaclear Power filter rated for 20 Gallons.

1 Rainbow Acan Frag with About 8 Heads On it.

1 Green Acan Frag with about 8 Tiny Heads.

1 large Rock that I got from brooks With about 7 different types of Zoa's on it.

Bump, Reducing Price to $100. and edited bellow. Tank is ready to go, it has all that you will need except for livestock.

One 20 Gallon Long