PM Feature

thedude

Andrew,

My PM's are acting real weird. First, it said I had a PM from you and I didn't, then my inbox was 181% full, and now it says I have 91 new messages.

wow! better start deleting. j/k will get it working. thanks for letting me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew, I had a similar thing going on. Looked like I had more PM's than I can see.

Also, I sent a PM to Joe the other day and I don't see it in my sent box. Does that mean it didn't go through or do I have to tell it to put mail in the sent folder?

One other thing, it doesn't seem to want to remember me and keep me logged in anymore. I just tried clearing my cache so we'll see if that works.

Andrew, I had a similar thing going on. Looked like I had more PM's than I can see.

Also, I sent a PM to Joe the other day and I don't see it in my sent box. Does that mean it didn't go through or do I have to tell it to put mail in the sent folder?

One other thing, it doesn't seem to want to remember me and keep me logged in anymore. I just tried clearing my cache so we'll see if that works.

At the bottom of the main board there is a link that says "Delete cookies set by this board". Be sure and do that.

On the PM, it wont go into your sent folder unless you check the the box that says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" when sending the message (It's right above the send message button)

Clean up as many PMs as you can, as you may actually have more than the limit.

Let me know if all that works.

When I tried to delete the cookies, I got this error message:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

• 2 weeks later...
it doesn't seem to want to remember me and keep me logged in anymore. I just tried clearing my cache so we'll see if that works.
When I tried to delete the cookies, I got this error message:

The link "Delete cookies set by this board" at the bottom on the forum index now works. Thanks for letting me know that it was broken.

Are you still having problems staying logged in?