Frags and More bulb order

FragsandMore

I would like to offer a group buy for ReefLux bulbs. A popular bulb for reefkeeping, order from us, and a 250 watt 20K SE halide bulb is only $65.

Many other bulbs are available as well; any ReefLux halide bulb, Hamilton bulbs, Geissmans, ATI, UVL, you name it, we will do what it takes to get it for you, IF we don't already have it :(

I would like to join the buy if I can identify what I need. I have a 14 gallon nanocube with two bulbs that came with the tank. Anyone got specifics? Ann

AWESOME! I'll be in Houston on March 20th so I can pick up the order personally to save on shipping if people want.

And you can always order afterwards too!

Hey Mark,

If you decide to take care of this group order for us.....I would like to jump in on this one.....I'm looking into 2 (400w Mogul base 20K ReefLux bulbs).

-Cindy-

if ya'll get your ducks in order, i'll be in clearlake this weekend and can pick up for the group. lmk.

Mitch...I'm looking towards the middle of March as I'll be in Houston on March 20th.

We could always order earlier if people were in that much of a hurry.

I'm going to order a 12k Reeflux (250watt SE), a 10k Reeflux (250watt SE), and a 12k Reeflux (150 watt DE). Let me know what's the easiest way for us to accomplish this. Whether we all just order directly through Frags and More and have him set it aside for pickup or if Mark is going to head up a Group Order. I would prefer earlier than later but I'm not the one picking up so I'll leave it up to the much appreciated volunteers that will be picking up.

Thanks,

Ty

Me again. I found out what I need for my 14 gallon biocube. Two bulbs:

24W 10K Daylight (13")

24W Actinic 03 Blue (13")

Can you include these in the order? Thanks, Ann

No problem at all, I'll just get them when Mark heads up there later this month. Thanks for the offer Mitch. Much appreciated. So what's the easiest way to do this order? Are we ordering directly from you (Frags and More) and having you hold them for Mark until pickup?

-Ty

I am building a new canopy for my tank and putting two MH lights in there. I was told that the Phoenix SE 14k are really good, so that was what I was going to put in there. But I saw this group buy and looked up the reviews and seems like people like these bulbs. Can anyone tell me the difference??

well not to down phoenix, as I have only used their DE bulbs, but that is all I have ever heard about, the illustrious Phoenix 14 K DE bulb, ... so I cannot ultimately compare them, also, I have always heard great things about the ReefLux bulbs from Coralvue, ... so it is hard to say really, ...