Reefs2Go Group Buy / Thanks for being a sponsor order

mcallahan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the reply from Reef2Go concerning the snails: (I sent them A&J's pic...)

First:

"Hi Mark - There are 2 types of Banded Trochus - there are Black Bands and Red Bands - both are the same animals - just colored slightly different."

Then:

"yes- those are the black banded ones - look at the underside - completely different opening then a normal snail - exactly like that of the red banded ones."

So everyone got banded trochus snails.

• 3 weeks later...

Overall, I'm not entirely pleased with Reefs2Go. First, I'll say that the gave me a huge coral; much bigger than I was expecting given the price. That and the nice tree sponge are the upsides.

I specifically requested small, 1" clowns otherwise to drop it off the order. They labeled the bag as 1" clowns, but they were 2" and change. Secondly, I got the blue rics buy 2 get 1 free (all bags labeled blue ric). The one blue ricordea was a good size. The other two are smaller than a dime and I question if they are actually blue. They are so small, I can't tell, except that they fluoresce differently under the actinics. Also, the mouth is yellow compared to the green mouth on the blue ricordea.

Cheers,

Chris