WTB Frogspawn

aggieMEDIC

as the title says i want some frogspawn. its a nano tank for now so just a single head is all im looking for. im on a tight budget so cheap would be best but free would be bada$$ (hey one can hope right)

anyway im gong to place it on the other side of the tank from my hammer coral (it is a single head also)

let me know

or you can call me 936-433-4942

Well only have a 3 splitting head but I think it's out of your budget 25.00, but I do have flurecent yellow hammer head for 15.00 and Aqua hammer head for 12.00 also. Let me know if these hammer are different from yours.

-Joseph

thanks joseph but i am really looking for a frogspawn. maybe if it is still available when i get my 55 up ill take you up on that offer. but for now im pretty much just look for a single frogspawn head. 3 heads would probably be too big for the nano at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

If you still need some Frogspawn, I will be bringing several frags to the meeting this weekend. I have several different colors as well. I will also have many other frags of soft and hard corals as well. Hope to see you at the meeting.