New Diverse Life - Good or bad?

JeffT

Tank stats:

-65g no sump/refug

-Established for a few months with soft coral, lps, and sps all looking good.

-Snails, hermits, and an emerald crab all doing fine.

-Started with 3 chromis, but am down to 1 now.

-3x26" T5 full spectrum and 2x24" VHO super actinic.

- All of the tests that I have had done at RCA have shown good levels for Ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. Ca was a bit low so I am now dosing 2 part on a daily basis.

Onto my questions and thank you for your time!:

#1) Today I first noticed what I believe to be a flatworm. Research says that the clear ones are harmless and feed on pod population. Is this a harmless flatworm?

4374924180_4c27e9dbfa.jpg

#2) I just noticed these little guys today as well while investigating in a dark cave. They appear to be baby astrea snails, but that is merely my best guess. Any inputs?

4374959236_db262b29b9.jpg

#3) My wife had bought a frag of green star polyp from RCA and when she bought it the guy there had mentioned that there may be another kind of coral growing, but it might be hard to keep alive. I didn't think much of it until I noticed that the red coral that was growing beside the GSP was slowly becoming more white. I pulled it out of the tank and inspected it and it appeared to be actually an encrusted monti frag that the GSP had grown over. So I broke off the remaining red area and secured those 3 pieces to plugs. The one pictured below is by far the biggest and has shown the most growth. Any idea what it might be? My educated guess is a red monti, but any other ideas are welcome.

4374923336_e928fe7362.jpg

Get a couple peppermint shrimp from Momma. They supposedly eat aiptasia and are a chemical free solution. That's one thing I haven't had to deal with yet, but getting the shrimp is a good excuse to go to Laura's house (she has all kinds of fun stuff)! If you haven't made it over there yet, she's right behind River City so would be easy for you to get to.

Liz

I have not stopped by Mama's yet, although I am looking forward to when we finally do get to stop by. I believe she has mentioned that kids are not an issue as my little hooligans love trips to the fish stores.

I am needing more snails and a couple peppermint shrimp.