Great Deal For Somebody. :)

Paul

Some some lucky duck is about to get a great deal.

We are asking $250 for the entire lot of stuff below. Or you can make an offer on any particular bit you want.

We will accept items in trade, either for the whole lot or for just particular bits.

We are looking for some audio gear in particular. For example, we want another NAD Amplifier, a Dac Magic or equivalent, another pair of PSB Imagine B's, 32" - 37" 1080p LCD Television, nice audio rack, speaker stands, etc.

Or a nice little micro-reef. (Micro- as in 10-14 gallons or so!)

In the event that two people want the whole lot, the first one to arrive with cash takes it, or in the event of two people arriving here *before* cash has changed hands, whomever offers the most takes it. We will be fair, but we have three goals. One - to get me to work less on fewer projects; Two- to upgrade our audio gear; and Three- to perhaps make a bit of beer money while giving someone else a really good deal.

Here's the list. Everything is working unless otherwise noted.

(1) HP RX2600 Dual Process Itanium server (rack mount, but sits fine on shelf.)

12 gigabytes of RAM

2X73gb disk

DVD

Gigabit Ethernet

Management Card w/100mb ethernet

High Performance SCSI adapter

VGA Video

Management CArd

Loaded with Open-VMS 8.3.11* and Suse Linux

*Currently licensed for development, you will need to purchase an Open VMS hobbyist license next year.

(1) HP Open VMS Media Kit (Itanium)

(1) Compaq Alpha Station DS10L

256/512megs of RAM

70gb disk

CD

100mb Ethernet

LVD SCSI-3

Loaded wit Open-VMS 8.3*

*Currently licensed for development, you will need to purchase an Open VMS hobbyist next year.

(1) HP OpenVMS Media Kit (Alpha)

(2) Compaq BA-35 SCSI Disk arrays

7 9gb drives in each one. (*one drive is missing in the second array.)

These work great with the Alpha DS10L. :)

(1) HP 3000 Model LX-917 loaded with MPE/ix 6.0. (*sweet little machine)

HPIB/External SCSI card included

Cable

Copy of Reflection terminal emulator if needed

This machine is loads of fun and there is a huge group of enthusiasts here in Austin.

(1) IBM AS/400 Desktop Machine

I think this is a model A01. It's a lot of fun to play with. We probably have a

5250 terminal and cable around here too.

Operating system tapes and a tape drive come with this little guy.

** disk needs to be replaced

OS Cartridges

(This is about a foot high, and sits on a desk. Not a PowerPC model, but cute and fun to play with. RPG compiler is included.)

(1) Classic Macintosh SE computer, 40 mb hard drive, keyboard, mouse. Works great. :)

(1) Pair Advent Prodigy speakers (woofers need to be refoamed - easy to do, just takes patience and about $10, Kits available on E-Bay.)

(1) Set Boston Acoustics Micro-90 speakers - 2 Sats, 1 Center, 1 powered Subwoofer

(1) Yamaha RX Home Theater receiver (vintage 1995 or so). Works great, processes surround sound and so forth. Likes the Boston Acoustics above.

(1) Older cassette tape deck

(1) Pioneer DVR, with a really good DAC in it for listening to music.

(1) IBM Dot Matrix impact printer. (You never know when you might need one of these beasties... :)

(1) HP Deskjet Printer - the original! It's a classic!

A bunch of odds and ends, tape drives, etc.

If you need help setting up the gear, I'll help you out a bit. I don't want to spend hours and hours doing so, but if you get stuck or have a question, I will certainly try to help you out.

You can reach me directly on my cell phone at: 512 630 5759, or reply via e-mail.

-Paul