FS colony of zoas

troypt

I have a smallish rock with around 100 or so zoas on it. They have purple centers, orange mouths, and green skirts. Really are pretty nice looking zoanthids.

I would like to sell it for $25. This is an old picture from a few months ago, there are more on the rock now. I would love to sell it today. First come, first serve.

Troy

post-305-1266082875051_thumb.jpg

I have a smallish rock with around 100 or so zoas on it. They have purple centers, orange mouths, and green skirts. Really are pretty nice looking zoanthids.

I would like to sell it for $25. This is an old picture from a few months ago, there are more on the rock now. I would love to sell it today. First come, first serve.

Troy

Hey Troy how is your RBT doing? The one I got from you are doing well about the size of a football or bigger. wave.gif

J Boy when that RBT splits I am sure that I will be the first to know right?????biggrin.gif

I have three others in front of you that's waiting in line so you are the fourth now hopefully we get quadruplicate biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Then I have four very happy friends thumbsup.gif

Edited by JBoy251