checking intrest on chalice and acans

GrimReefer

im thinking about fraging these, chalice will be about $5 or so a head, and acans will be around $7, (acans might be cheaper, have to wait and cut and see)nothing even close to store prices, i just want to cut something up and pass it on, sorry about the bad pics i just moved here and found out i should of went to the january meeting, im not real sure on those prices, i just want to know if i need to cut them for someone else to have some, if so ill cut and post a price on it, and if anyone really wants something let me know, let me know what u want and i will cut it. not sure on chalice name, got about 5 frags all with atleast 4 heads for around $20. this post is just nchecking interest before i frag doh.gif ( and how do u get the glare off the tank on a shot?)

and i took up close pics so you guys can see color, before you tell me to fragwink.gif

post-950-12656017819953_thumb.jpg

post-950-12656019383975_thumb.jpg

post-950-12656020411942_thumb.jpg

also have some blue tubbs zoas, and eagle eyes im going to frag anyway, both bought off of vivid aquariums, that i will frag neways, if u want alot of heads let me know and ill cut you a deal, you can check them out on vivid, ill guarentee less than half that price if you let me know what u want, all this post is checkikng interest, if u want anything pm me and your takin care of for as much as you want. just dont stand me up, and ill hook u upcool.gif

how much are u willing to spend? chalices are easy unless u move like i did, other than that just keep your CA up and your fine, but i can cut a 1 head if you want me to and it will take forever to grow, i can cut ANYTHING, if u want 1 head i can do it and i guess ill give it to you for $5, but thats small and i cant guarentee that frag like i could a normal one, its just too small

i was trying to say i can make 5 frags with 4 mouths each off that chalice for $20 a piece if anyone wants one, but i can make a couple smaler if needed, nothings cut yet, and i can make a frag with just 1 mouth (the size of an eraser), i just dont like to since im letting them go somewhere else, and i dont want them to pass away after you pay for it, cause that looks bad on me

nothing will be sold before saturday, im fraging this week upon request, and i will guarentee all sales for 3 days to show all of yall (n austin since i just moved) that i am ligitwave.gif but im just checking on frags, if u want me to cut i will, and i will post all wyswig frag pics friday morning, and first come first served, post on thread so everyone knows if u want it and its yours, other than that hope youall enjoy

If you can make it to the city the acans look great and the price is just as good. All I have is a bike, so getting to leander isn't an option for me, but I'm just south of 183 and mopac and if you could get somewhere within a couple of miles of there count me as interested :) I'd even be interested in a few polyps of one of the zoas....

ok then, after all the pms and posts i hope i have enough to go around, so im going to go ahed and frag everything, i will post all wysiwyg picks friday morning after everything heals up this week, and if you miss out i will have new corals up for next weekend

If not using more light from the top to bring out the color you want and do away with the flash, then you might try taking the shot from an angle instead of straight on. Also, I have a digital camera with an underwater case that I use scuba diving! This is what I used to take the pic posted on Feb10, photo of the month! I may even be inclined to bring it to Austin and photograph your corals so you can post them, provided we could work out a deal to off set the drive biggrin.gif . I am no professional at all, but I have seem to be getting some good shots out of my tank lately.

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...