can give me advice how to move to big tank

aeroaustin

I currently have 37 gallon tank with 50 + LR and 40 lbs LS and 10 snails also 5 hermits.

I got a new tank today. I am tired of restrict and limit choice for my 37 gallon. Want to move to large tank. I haven't pick the tank yet because I don't have truck. I hopefully my friend will help me to pick the tank up by tomorrow or Sunday.

Have question for this, how I can move rock and sand to big tank and also inverts? I don't want "new tank syndrome" with new tank. Do I have to running new tank for how long then added invert to tank? I am planning to tear it down this weekend and get ready for new tank.

Planning to add more LR. I have Rubbermaid, so let it cured the rock then added to tank by the end of march will not causing any problem.

about sump? currently running by 10 gallon sump, so I know there are need to be bigger sump so how about 20 long gallon tank for sump? These will be fine? 600 gph overflow and 1020 gph pump return what I have right now.

How big is the new tank? The sand will be the tricky part. Personally I would buy new sand and seed it with a few cupful's of your old sand. If you use all cured live rock you should have very little in the way of a cycle. I would still keep an eye on it though after the switch and test parameters daily. Have new water ready to do a water change if levels get too high. HTH