29 Gal. Biocube w 150 watt sunpod, stand, live rock, sand, corals, etc...

wesreyn

I have a very nice 29 Gallon Biocube with a 150 watt sunpod. The stand is a black biocube stand with 2 shelves behind the door. It was $160. The tank has the back chamber modified into a fuge with a huge ball of chaeto in a media rack and a light on the back. It also has 2 timers, one coralife dual timer and then just another timer from wal-mart. There is also about 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro salt and every accessory you need to run the system. It has about 40 lbs of live rock and 30 lbs of live sand. There is a blood fire red shrimp. There are also many different corals. There are 2 different Acans, a open brain, a pink plate coral, a duncan with 2 big heads and about 10 small ones, and about 10 different kinds of small zoa colonys, all nice and colorful. Im sure I am forgetting some things. You can call me at 254-718-7562 or email me on here if interested. I live just east of Temple. It takes about a hour to get here from austin. All together this is over $1000 worth of stuff. I love it but dont have time for it any more. I am willing to take $500 for everything.

post-1125-12652538767621_thumb.jpg

post-1125-12652538913688_thumb.jpg

post-1125-12652539148899_thumb.jpg

Edited by wesreyn

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...