Current LOOP IC Marine System

Vernon Saunders

I have a Current USA LOOP IC Marine System for sale. Spent about 6 months over my 40gal tank when I converted from a fish only to my starting reef then was set in boxes once I upgraded to my 90gal. I took everything out and tested it and it all still works perfectly.

The system includes;  (1) 24-36in LED Light, (1) Black Light control HUB, (1) 660gph Wave pump, (1) 1050gph Wave pump, (1) Blue Wave pump control HUB, (1)1 LCD Screen, (1) IR Sensor, (1) Remote control, Power cables for the light and both pumps, (1) Extension cable (I used it give me enough reach to hang the light) I think it is a 3ft length, Mounting screws and spare battery for the remote, Sponge covers for the Wave pumps

I had several LPS and softie corals under this light and they had good growth, however I did not have SPS but according to what I have found SPS can be kept under the light. The light control Hub does allow for a second light that would be controlled in tandem with the first one. The setup is very easy for the lights and the pumps. The pump control HUB allows for a 3rd pump if you need it, the current two can be set for 3 different flow patterns; stream, surge (pump slowly ramps up and down), and pulse. You are able to set the power of the pumps at intervals of 10, and set the power of the light at intervals of 1. I have the manual that fully explains everything out. This system can be expanded to allow for Bluetooth connectivity as well as adding a return pump if you so desire.  I am looking for $260 for the entire system ($100 less then if you got all new) but I am willing to move some.

KIMG0472 (1).jpg

KIMG0471.jpg

KIMG0470.jpg

54 minutes ago, Rachel Medina said:

Yes, I'm considering turning my fish only marine aquarium into a reef aquarium. My tank is 65 gallons and about 25" tall and 36" wide. Do you think these lights would be powerful enough for an aquarium that deep?

What corals are you thinking about keeping?

Archived