Chaeto or Calerpa

benroman

2 hours ago, benroman said:

Looking for some chaeto or calerpa in the Georgetown Round rock area. I’ll pay you for it

i have some caulerpa you can have for free... time to clean the fuge out again.  off 1431.

9 hours ago, benroman said:

Thanks Isaac !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup... remember keep tabs on it.. if it starts looking ....white/translucent/weak, its a sign of it going asexual and you need to trim it back pronto.  if it causing your tank to start "fogging" up.... yank as much as you can out, do the biggest water change you can, pray to all the forms of deities you can and hope you caught it soon enough.  long story short... be careful or bend over :escapefan:

ps- im the paranoid type, im sure someone else will pipe up and say im blowing it out of proportion... do your own research :) 

yup... remember keep tabs on it.. if it starts looking ....white/translucent/weak, its a sign of it going asexual and you need to trim it back pronto.  if it causing your tank to start "fogging" up.... yank as much as you can out, do the biggest water change you can, pray to all the forms of deities you can and hope you caught it soon enough.  long story short... be careful or bend over :escapefan:
ps- im the paranoid type, im sure someone else will pipe up and say im blowing it out of proportion... do your own research [emoji4] 

Thanks for the tips. I think I am going to put mainly chaeto in the reactor and that little bit of calerpa in there and see what happens. Thanks for the tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived