nuxx

Pluses for diver:

- Price

- Shorter Trip via Airlines

Pluses for PA:

- 7 Day Guarantee

- Customer Service

- Eating fish

Not going with a Bandit this time, so if I was I'd have to go with a diver since the price would be half.

Having a guarantee and not having to go to the airport sounds nice. Also when I bought my Crosshatches and Flames Wrasses from a diver last time, the order got all messed up. Ended up with no Cleaner Wrasses, a Naso (I didn't Order) and a Trio of Flame Wrasses... also the fish were rough... ugh...

ha, what i was looking at was +500$ ha

Yeah I like the Hawaiian Vent. Anthias and the Bandits, but I haven't setup a QT in a while, so I'll start with some cheaper stuff first smile.png

Wow picturesque has some nice lookin fish! Love that earlei wrasse they have..... Have you ordered form them before?

Yeah I like they have a lot of WYSIWYG and also will show videos of certain fish eating.

I haven't, but I've only read good reviews. The 7 day guarantee is really good on fish from Hawaii as well IMO.

I emailed them looking for a deal on the Black Tang. How would it work, We paypal you and they're sent to your house?

Yeah I think that's the only way really.

I'm talking to a diver as well. Want me to ask him on Black Tang prices as well?

I emailed them looking for a deal on the Black Tang. How would it work, We paypal you and they're sent to your house?

Yeah I think that's the only way really.

I'm talking to a diver as well. Want me to ask him on Black Tang prices as well?

Yes Please

Ended up going with Picturesque Aquatics.

Just ordered two Cleaners from them.

If anyone else wants anything, let me know tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. They need to make sure not to feed any fish going out.

Take a look at:

http://www.picturesqueaquatics.com/

Just PM me or reply here with what you want, and then just shoot me a PayPal for the amount.

We'll split shipping on the number of people who order.

Right now I spent $60, so first person to come on will be $30 for shipping, then if a second it would be $20, etc...

I'll refund in PayPal if shipping goes down.

Archived