My new fish.

Aquadoc

I got this in today and realy didn't see his true color until he calmed down and ralxed. Butt here he is..... And WOW! It is a Orange spot rabbit fish. Also there was a little glare on the glass, sorry. Will post better pics later.

(NO FLASH)

Orangespotrabbitfish-2.jpg

(W/ FLASH)

Orangespotrabbitfish-1.jpg

Well I will tell you this.... He tears myisis up like no other. Butt only time will tell. I am realy happy with him, cause he already is swimming around, and the pattern it has is just out of sight!.. confused2.gif Deffinately adds alot of color to the tank.

Yeah that is the one from "AQUATEK". It was pricey, butt well worth the ornametal value.(IMO)

Here is a couple pics of the pipe fish that I got at the auction. Hope you like them.

Pipefish1.jpg

Another,

Pipefish2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They(orange spot, and blue spot) do graze the rocks , and haven't seen them bother anything in the tank. Both rabbits eat myssis well, and like I said they are always grazeing the rocks.

Chevron tangs are EXTREMELY nice and sometimes hard to come by. It is a hard decision.

By the way what does "FF LO" stand for?

So where's the rabbit, Clint? I only see one highly-expensive-could-lose-it the-day-after-you-put-it-in-the-tank-fish. :)

So how much have you spent on a coral or clam that could die? Hmmmmm?