Leathers, Pectina and zoas

Derry

I've got a hodgepodge of frags that need to go. My leather has started popping babies, my bluejaw trigger has taken it upon himself to frag my pectinia for me, and my Eye of Ra zoas are trying to take over the world. I've included pics of the mother leather and pectinia colonies, as well as the actual frags (although I missed one of the pectinia frags - it's about the same size as the medium one pictured). The pictures are a little heavy on the blue-green side of things thanks to my little PhD camera, but you should get a decent idea.

I think the leather is a Sarcophyton elegans based on the long, delicate polyps, but don't hold me to that. The color is a nice, deep gold. The smaller frag is a little bigger than a quarter. The bigger one is about the size of an old silver dollar. Both frags have developed pedestals. Large $15, small $10.

The Pectinia isn't seen in the hobby very often for some reason. I've had the mother colony for about a year and a half. It's a nice green that fades to more of a gold near the growth edges, and the shapes it takes (at least in my tank) are unlike anything else I've seen. It's a little more aggressive as corals go, sending sweepers toward anything that gets too close. All four frags are well-established, with the largest frag being the youngest. The largest is about 3", and the two medium ones are 2" to 2-1/2". The smallest is the size of the frag plug, but it's completely encrusted, and it's developing new upgrowth. Large $25, meds $20, small $15.

The Eye of Ra frag has 12-15 polyps on it and has been growing on the plug for a couple of months now. $25

TRADES ENCOURAGED!!! If you've got something of value, especially SPSs frags and zoas that I don't yet have, make me an offer.

post-827-1263398155445_thumb.jpg

post-827-1263398162283_thumb.jpg

post-827-12633981688067_thumb.jpg

post-827-12633981775665_thumb.jpg

post-827-12633981836314_thumb.jpg

post-827-1263398188933_thumb.jpg

post-827-12633981990909_thumb.jpg

post-827-12633982047646_thumb.jpg

Edited by Derry

• 2 weeks later...