Need a 4ft Light for my 55g

Laura

I have a 8 bulb current usa with two switches, and and a 2 bulb glo that you sold me:) be willing to sell either or both for a good price, as im wanting to downgrade to a soloana. also if you could help me with my search for a cheap solana, it would be appreciated.

Jackson!! How are you?

I no longer work at RCA, so the best way to find a good deal on a solana is through our club or craigslist. I'll keep my ears open too!!

I think an 8 bulb on a 55g is overkill???? How much do you want for each?

I have a 48" light with two 250w metal halides. Dont know what brand it is but its a coralife knockoff. It works great. Just upgrading to a 72" two of the moonlights dont work but everything else works great. My new light is supposed to be here on tues. Asking 200.

I have a 48" light with two 250w metal halides. Dont know what brand it is but its a coralife knockoff. It works great. Just upgrading to a 72" two of the moonlights dont work but everything else works great. My new light is supposed to be here on tues. Asking 200.

Thanks for the offer Tonya, but I really want to stick with T5's...I had a MH and boy, they run so darn hot!! Hope to see you soon...:D

fixture is about 2yrs old. PC bulbs need to be replaced. 10k MH bulb 6months,20k about 2months old. i had some softies under it with no problems. I also have hardware to hang fixture from ceiling,or you can use legs on fixture. I used a clamp on fan to control heat.