Free Stuff

Dena

I can meet at RCA around 10:30ish tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. I will also be hitting the RR outlet and Ikea.

Metal Halide Light, it says "Leviton Telecom" on the balast...from what I understand the bulb can be bought at a home improvement store...does have a quick disconnect cord also. Not a reef made light, but I got it from another member that used it on a reef with success...could be a backup for someone. I don't know much about it, and never ended up using it.

Precision Marine Skimmer. All you get is what you see. No other plumbing or pumps. Was going to hook it up, but plans changed. It had a crack in it that was heavily siliconed. I was told it was used afterwards and worked without issue.

I also have a five gallon glass tank with the back painted black. It's dirty with a little bit of old sand that wouldn't dump out...I'm not cleaning it...it's free LOL. Hubby just wants it off the counter.

Dena

post-429-12617889413309_thumb.jpg

post-429-12617890049654_thumb.jpg

post-429-12617890405523_thumb.jpg

post-429-12617890611335_thumb.jpg