3 Koralia 4

lildodoo

• 2 weeks later...

Mama are you trying to snag my power head? I am supposed to get it this week and I need to come and see you too depending on what day I come out there. Pay day if Friday so today funds are limited. Oh but friday I would like another shrimp and a rose color crab since I will be in your area.

Mama are you trying to snag my power head? I am supposed to get it this week and I need to come and see you too depending on what day I come out there. Pay day if Friday so today funds are limited. Oh but friday I would like another shrimp and a rose color crab since I will be in your area.

Dear Lord, I would NEVER dream of snagging anything from you...you're my buddy!!! Plus, I like living...:) I couldn't keep track of how many he had or sold or what...come see me when you head on down...:wave:

Hey Mama what do you have for sale, do you have some pics to post?

Thank you. wave.gif

I sure do!! Check under Rockin' Reefs and there is a new post with photos and some things I have for sale...I can not list everything, so it is best to just make an appointment to stop on by!! I am getting some new ricordea in tomorrow...I hope to post pics as soon as I can...