10-12" Green Carpet Anemone

chrisfowler99

At least that big, maybe slightly bigger when it spreads out.

looks healthy and eats krill

but it won't settle into a spot in the tank and the clowns are too stupid to host in it (I think those two things are related)

$75 or non-mostly-green frags (or some combination thereof)

I'm in Georgetown or I may be making a run to RCA later today. I'm also available tomorrow afternoon.

I'll post a few pics early in the afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking og adding an anenome to my nearly empty 180 and putting my clowns in there, do you think it would survive under 3x150w 10ks and 4x96w Actinics? I have a Large pair of GSMs that tend to beat up any other anenome I put with them, I don't think they'd beat this guy up. If you think it would work LMK and I'll take it for the $50 Or I also have several sps that I could trade if you perfer coral.

Thanks

Rob

I'm running 7 T5s on a 75G...I'm not sure how that compares. I would think you'd have enough lighting for it to be happy.

I'm out of town until Friday. Let me know if you're still interested and I can get together with you this weekend.

I'd definitely take SPS...provided it's not (mostly) green. :nopity:

Sounds to me like it would be fine, Friday is great as I wouldn't be able to get there before thurs myself. YES I will take it! As far sps I don't keep anything green except a green slimer and some green birdsnest, but I am not sure what you might want. You may want to come look and I'll make it worth the trip you can count on that! It's up to you LMK. Mapquest says G-town is about 45 miles to my house, give or take a couple miles depending where in G-town you live. If you'd like to mapquest it my address is "private road 4889", Kempner Tx.

Rob

Yes Good to meet you also. After acclimating it took a couple hours for the nem to finally let go of the baggie it was in. I just fished the baggie out and it looks good and is now looking for a place to hopefully call home. Now the job tomorrow will be to try and catch the clown pair in the 215g and get them in there with it and maybe she will help him to find a place to stay put. LOL

Glad you are happy with the frags!

Happy New Year!

Rob

Well the nem has crawled into a small crevice and seems to like it there and I had little to no trouble catching my GSM pair and they are already hosting in it. The female is just all in it rubbing all over it, the little male hides out near the base. Awesome trade Thanks again

Rob