zoas/Palys/barrels

Dena

Wanna clear out some more little things that I have doubles of. Pictures are of the pieces for sale unless otherwise noted.

1 - Brownish Paly with Whitish/Blue speckling. Lots of polys on a clam shell - $5

2 - Pinkish Paly's mounted - at least 10 polyps - $10

3 - Orange center with greenish skirts...nice and bright - $20

4 - brown zoas with bright pink center on a shell - $5

5 - small piece of pocillipora, brownish with a touch of green under certain lights - $5

6 - 4-5 polyps of a kind of creamish zoa with speckles on it, centers have kind of a lime green color. Mounted for over a month on plug - $10.

Also still have two barrels for mixing water - will take $15each - meeting price only.

Going to the meeting and can bring with me.

post-429-12588277624845_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588277728739_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588277867047_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588277959331_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588278070404_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588278161966_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588278233967_thumb.jpg

I also have some invaders and a what I am 99% sure of is purple bonsai. It came with some stuff I got from someone so I wasn't sure...knew he had a piece in his tank, but had to find it. coloring and polyps look just like the piece I bought from Danny. I just took these photos...light were only on for 5 min. I'll be leaving the house about 1:30ish so if anyone at the meeting wants something, let me know quickly.

Invaders - $20

Purple Bonsai - $35

post-429-12588289113383_thumb.jpg

post-429-12588290264462_thumb.jpg

New prices...knocked $5 off the ones that were more than $5. If you take all (less the purple bonsai) I will do $40 for everything, but you must pick up.

1 - Brownish Paly with Whitish/Blue speckling. Lots of polys on a clam shell - $5

2 - Pinkish Paly's mounted - at least 10 polyps - $5

3 - Orange center with greenish skirts...nice and bright - $15

4 - brown zoas with bright pink center on a shell - $5

5 - small piece of pocillipora, brownish with a touch of green under certain lights - $5

6 - 4-5 polyps of a kind of creamish zoa with speckles on it, centers have kind of a lime green color. Mounted for over a month on plug - $5.

Green ones for sale again - $10

Purple Bonsai - $30

Invaders - $15

Also still have two barrels for mixing water - will take $15each

• 2 weeks later...

I still have all of these available. Only one pending is #3 - Orange center with greenish skirts...nice and bright - $15. If I can get most of them sold then I'll make the drive to...say to RCA...to meet people.

I still have all of these available. Only one pending is #3 - Orange center with greenish skirts...nice and bright - $15. If I can get most of them sold then I'll make the drive to...say to RCA...to meet people.

Hi, Dena,

Do you still have the invaders for sale?

Scorpio69, let me know if you want to swing by my office this week and I'll bring them to work...or we can work something out for the weekend.

UPDATE: everything is pending.