28G JBJ Nano Cube w/ HQI (150W) - $300

dan

I've upgraded to a 156g and now selling my 28G nano cube (currently running) along with the stand, 20-30lbs of live rocks, 20-30lbs of live sands, Corals (tons of pulsating xenias, a candy cane, some green mushrooms), a gold stripe maroon, a perc clown fish (i think), and a blue damsel. Clean up crew not included. Dont know how old the tank is since it was purchased 5 or 6 months ago from graigslist. No visible scratches.

Asking for $300 or trade (plus/minus the balance value of $300) for the following:

I will pay the difference if value is over $300:

PM Calcium Reactor (complete set) for a 150g + capacity.

Wave Maker - strong enough for a 156g

You can pay me the dif if value is less than $300:

Corals: Interested in Blue Zenia; Austr Acans; red/blue/pink/orange zoas, ricordeas or yuma; superman monti

post-968-12520983717552_thumb.jpg

post-968-12520984000465_thumb.jpg

dan

DANNY!!!! Good to hear from you again. Wanna buy it back...hahaha?? How's your new tank coming along? Mine is looking great. I just dont like the 2x2 250W 10K when it comes on...too bright and it make all the rocks and sand to form tons of little bubble when it comes on. I think I'm going to order 2 of the 250w with 20K instead. What's your suggestion?

BTW...price reduced to $275 now.

dan