Reef Cleaners Group Buy

Zarathustra2

All...

John from ReefCleaners just got back with me. You can add any additional sales from the labour day sale to the group buy. I'm assuming that this does not mean 20 + 20% off but you can get the food add on or the extra hermit crab shells. Order in the next couple of days to take advantage of this.

Opportunity Past

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my order in and with what we have already ordered we are at $131. So one more order of 19$ and everyone gets free next day shipping. I know GonzoBob is in at least for that much so we are good.

All, remember to put in your order by September 15th to make sure you get in on the great deals and free shipping.

All,

Please READ!!!

John had a computer crash and needs everyone that is part of the group buy to send him a message to [email protected] to confirm that you are part of the group order. He thinks he has everyone in his backups but would like to make sure.

Also a reminder that the last day for ordering is the 15th at 11:59PM. I will be taking Friday off to receive the order and pass out the goodies amongst us. If prof ends up having a drinking night at his house I will probably go over there and bring the snails with me or can leave some at my house with the kiddos to pass out.

All,

Checked with John and the group buy is open through Midnight tomorrow night and you will still make the shipping deadline. I do still reccomend that you put your order in tonight if at all possible.

Also I had a few people ask what to do if they could not pick up until saturday. I am happy to keep your snails over saturday for you. John reccomended to "stick to dwarf ceriths, nerites and nassarius. Covers all the areas of common algae and they are quite hardy species to boot. " Please note that you may have more than the usual expected die off.

Please note that you may have more than the usual expected die off.

I'm assuming this only refers to those individuals who wait until Saturday to pick-up? I'm actually not expecting any die-off...but I'll be coming by Friday and I believe we're getting it shipped overnight...?

Yes. If you wait till saturday you might have some extra die off. Historically Reef Cleaners throws in a few extra snails on any largish order to make up for any that do not quite make it to our door. Heck, last time we got 300 extra mini cerith snails.

Yes we have overnight shipping for free on this arriving friday. I am taking the day off to be able to recieve it and will post in this thread as I get more information.

Thank you for those participating in the reefcleaners group order. As soon as I get shipping details (should be tonight) I will post them.

Pick up will be on Friday at my house (900 silbury dr. Austin tx.) I will post to this thread when I recieve the package. Please attempt to pick up prior to 7:30PM. After that time I can still get you your snails but I will be over at prof's house which is just a bit up the road.

Please be prepared to acclimate your critters per the ReefCleaners acclimation page. They usually ship thier critters "dry" with a wet paper towel in the bag so drip acclimation is not reccomended. Just float 'em and drop 'em. Acclimation guide is http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=31

All. Many apologies but there was a mix up on the shipping dates. The order will be coming in tomorrow instead of today. If this doesn't work for anyone please contact John from reefcleaners and he will be willing to work out something with you. I'll let everyone know as soon as I get shipping information.

Long story short, I received an order from Reef Cleaners today which I didn't order. Contacted John via email and he adv to go ahead and keep it or deliver to LFS. Well, I can always use free order of snails and a few hermit crabs. I apologize to anyone if they don't receive their order due to this, but I'm hoping this is just a clerical error on his part and will not affect your Group Buy. I didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to ID what I received and see who may have ordered it or may be missing when the group buy is received.

I was part of a ARC group buy several months ago, but haven't ordered since then.

If anyone one wants it, I did receive what I believe is a mangrove plant which I don't need.

Let me know, I live in North Austin.

Michael McDermott

250-8813