Needing a couple things. Just starting out.

Jon.Hanna

Hello There,

My name is Jon Hanna and I am new to the Saltwater realm, let me start by saying I am not looking for any free Handouts but am looking for a couple of things to finish getting my tank set up for a good cheap price if you just extras of these things just laying around.

#1. A lighting setup so that I can have Corral. I believe it is a 24in that I need on my 29 Gallon.

#2. More Cured Live Rock.

#3. I need 2 Nano Power-heads.

#4. Based on if I can get #1 some corral Frags.

Again I am not looking for free handouts but maybe some good deals and I figured this would be the best place to post all of it at once.

Thanks in advance.

Jon Hanna.

I have a 29g tank and it is 30" long so you might want to put a tape measure on it to be sure. Also I currently have two #2 Korlia power heads and they are just the right size. I also have a nano and #1, but I was not impressed at all with their water movement. If you do have a 24" long tank Mhart had a really nice powerful set up for sale about a month ago.

THanks for the heads up on the Lighting I will take a tape measure to it tonight, also how much would you let the 2 #2 Korila Power Heads go for I might be interested in those.

Chad~n~Belinda- Thanks I will defiantly let you know when I get some lighting, hopefully it will be soon.

Jon

None of my powerheads are for sale. smile.gif I use all of them for either mixing salt, quarantine tank or in the main tank. I just wanted to let you know before you went out and started buying powerheads like I did. IMO don't even mess with the nano and #1.

Archived