Hello all!

Jakedoza

I'm Jake and I joined the forum yesterday. I do not own a saltwater tank, but I would like to set one up eventually. I have just set up a 135 gallon tank that will be freshwater and I have thoughts of using my 20 gallon as a reef tank, but I'm still undecided. I am looking for some lighting for my new tank and it should be complete after that.

A little about me... My wife and I have just bought a new house in Leander, it is also our first house. We cannot be more excited about it.... she actually agreed to let me put a 135 in the dining room.. :D I am a photographer and I absolutely love it. You can check out my portfolio at http://www.jamsessionphoto.com. I also enjoy scuba diving, but have not got a good underwater rig as of yet. I am looking for a case for my 40D but it is a little out of the budget right now. I also enjoy working on my car (tuning/performance) and computer gaming, even though I have not had much time to do that. I am currently looking for a full-time job since the photo biz is not bringing in much at this time. I hope to learn a lot on here about saltwater setups and share some cool photos with you guys.

Welcome to the club (and to the addiction..err..hobby)! You'll find a great group of people here, with a lot of knowledge. I've only been a member for a few months but I've gotten tons of great advice. Be sure to post some pics of your tanks once you get them set up!