purple tang?

offroadodge

it started out as a white spot the size of say an eraser on pencil, and now its like i dropped him in bleach, like tie-die. But not swirled. Ill take a pic tomorow and post it. ill also bring camera to meeting to show whoever wants to c. He also hasnt been eating, acts interested but just looks at seaweed in clip. YES this is one of the 2 fish i got at Carlos B-Day party that had ich but its not ich. LOoks literaly bleached

well he didnt make it threw the night, found him dead this morning. These 2 fish (pwdr brwn, and purple) in my opinion started all the problems im havn with tank. I have also lost one of my percula that i had for 5 years now. It got ich shortly after adding these 2 fish and couldnt ward it off. I tried but in the end after the ich was gone there was to much damage done. Ill see in the next weeks if my Bangai,ocelara,and coral beauty make it. As of now they look GREAT with no side affects. My fire shrimp is fine also. WOW its been a crazy last 2 1/2 weeks.

I have been told that Hippo, Powder Brown and Powder Blue Tangs are the most sensitive and prone to ick. By my observations many tangs are more susceptible to ick than other families of fish. I introduced a Hippo Tang to my tank from the RCA sale. I ended up losing the Hippo in a week to ick. Though they held up for a while my other tang and Royal Gramma both caught it also and eventually passed. My Coral Beauty, 6 line, yellow tail damsel, and maroon clown all seem okay (knocks on head). The moral to the story is 'buyer beware when introducing the terrible trio to your tank'.

Bill