Clownfish might be sick?

mhart032

My female clown has some spots on her body that are alittle swollen kinda umm hard to explain their like embossed or like a pimple or something not like a pimple but swollen like a pimple gets.. their just on one side of her body and it looks like she rubbed against the rock or something.. i wish i could take a pic but she wont hold still or smile for the camera.. any ideas? shes active and eats well not breathing funny.. any ideas? i just want to make sure its not something that could kill her..

It seems to be getting worse. they are little white bumps on the female i tried to take a good pick with no luck so i will post a bad one you can see some of the spots/bumps i havnt introduced anything new to the tank in few days i added some polys but no fish. Also shes eatting normal and swimming normal, not acting sick in any way. the male is showing no signs of anything..

post-959-12503523090002_thumb.jpg

post-959-12503525494038_thumb.jpg

I think she may be scratching herself or something. she has been going to the overflow at night and the overflow is really ruff from old coralline algae. she swims fine eats well does everything normal..

I had a tang that did that but it scraped it self agents a rock and it had ick :P so I would go with getting a cleaner shrimp and well you can't go wrong with getting one any way there kool to watch when there cleaning fish

Archived