48" PFO Light Fixture

finfriend

I have a 48" PFO light fixture with 2 x 250 MH and 2 x 110 VHO. I bought it used from Kingfish about a year ago. It will include Reeflux 12K MH bulbs that are less than 3 months old plus VHO bulbs that are less than 6 months. It will also include the dual 250 PFO MH ballast and Icecap ballast that came with it. The VHO bulbs have not been starting up reliably on a timer lately but come on ok when plugged in by hand. An Icecap rep. on the Icecap forum on Reef Central responded to my post today and said they would repair the ballast if I sent it in. He did not mention a charge but I have read they sometimes charge around $60 for repair on non warranty items. I have not even tried reseating the bulbs in the fixture so it could be something very simple. The MH works fine and it's currently up and running on my 180.

The reason I'm selling is I'm converting to 400 watt bulbs on Lumenmax reflectors and need the cash. The following is a link to a very similar PFO model with the same equipment. I'm asking $425 or best offer.

http://www.innovativelights.com/pfo-c-250-69935.html

I have a 48" PFO light fixture with 2 x 250 MH and 2 x 110 VHO. I bought it used from Kingfish about a year ago. It will include Reeflux 12K MH bulbs that are less than 3 months old plus VHO bulbs that are less than 6 months. It will also include the dual 250 PFO MH ballast and Icecap ballast that came with it. The VHO bulbs have not been starting up reliably on a timer lately but come on ok when plugged in by hand. An Icecap rep. on the Icecap forum on Reef Central responded to my post today and said they would repair the ballast if I sent it in. He did not mention a charge but I have read they sometimes charge around $60 for repair on non warranty items. I have not even tried reseating the bulbs in the fixture so it could be something very simple. The MH works fine and it's currently up and running on my 180.

The reason I'm selling is I'm converting to 400 watt bulbs on Lumenmax reflectors and need the cash. The following is a link to a very similar PFO model with the same equipment. I'm asking $425 or best offer.

http://www.innovativ...-250-69935.html

Price Reduced - $395!