have to sell my coral

420reefn_it

i can't sell my tank or any of my equipment until i sell my coral first, so here it goes with prices dropped once more.

1. green and yellow ricordia (appears to be splitting into another)-----------------------------------------------------------$ 15 (possible sale pending)

2. brown yuma rock (1 big several small, rock has a ton of coraline)---------------------------- -----------------------------------$ 12

3. very bright green/yellow kryptonite zoanthids(real eye catcher)(about 12 polyps attached to a 2-4lb piece of totoka rock) ----------------------$ 25

4. green radioactive dragon eye polyps(over 15 polyps attached to a smallrock) ---------------------------------------------------$ 10

5. pink polyps with a green mouth (approximately 8 polyps, i paid 15for 2!) -----------------------------------------------------$ 20

6. green damicornis (sold to me as ORA's birds of paradise, but i can'ttell if it is. either way, big frag) ---------------------$ 40

7. green millieopora (about 1.5in, looking a little brown. still veryhairy and healthy) -------------------------------------------$ 15

8. red milleopora (has 5 branches, 4 about .5in. 1 is a little over1in) -------------------------------------------------------------$ 20

9. ORA's Acropora Valida ( has over 9 branches, looks very nice,tallest branch about 1.5in) ---------------------------------$ 40

these corals need to sell so i can sell my other stuff. if you think my prices are too high, just send me your offer

you also get a free choice of the many supplements, i'm giving away with every purchase

post-991-12498557954424_thumb.jpg

post-991-12498558464062_thumb.jpg

post-991-12498558643798_thumb.jpg

post-991-12498558954104_thumb.jpg

ill take #5 if your willing to sell it for $15 thats all the cash i have left to spend will pick up asap 940.594.1474 just text me your adrress it would take me 15min or ill just settel with #4 thanx

none of these sales have been made yet

and i don't have the time to wait anymore

there is a lot of people who would like my corals but cannot schedule a time. so it's first come, first served.

once i sell something, i will post sold (ignore all the 'sale pending' words)

got any questions? call or text (preferably txt) me at 512-789-8909

Thanks for the zoas...they are opening up nicely and look great...much better in person. The mantis's home is all set up. Going to try to get hubby to build a little counter stand and canopy and MAYBE see if we can afford to make an LED light for it.

Dena

Thanks for the zoas...they are opening up nicely and look great...much better in person. The mantis's home is all set up. Going to try to get hubby to build a little counter stand and canopy and MAYBE see if we can afford to make an LED light for it.

Dena

haha that's great. if you need to i.d that mantis just check out this site, i couldn't figure it out though http://www.ucmp.berk...traca/royslist/

new price $75, for all the left over corals

-ORA tricolor (has a lot of branches!)

-ORA birds of paradise (encrusting over plug, about 3in tall w/ many branches, super good deal)

-green milli

-red milli

-brown yuma rock (covered in coraline algae)

-ricordia (green and yellow, looks awesome)

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

several people are already going after the ricordia but if you buy the whole package, it's all yours

I AM NOT TRYING TO 'HOLD THESE CORALS' FOR PEOPLE BECAUSE I NEED THEM GONE ASAP, SO I CAN SELL MY OTHER STUFF.

IF I END UP SELLING ANY OF THE CORALS I WILL POST WHAT IS SOLD AND I WILL LOWER THE PACKAGE PRICE

I NEED THESE CORALS GONE!!!

NONE OF THESE CORALS ARE WHITE, DYING, OR COVERED IN ANY TYPE OF UNDESIRABLE ALGAE!!!