Something fishy going on at MAAST?

MattK

Hello All, I'm a lurker on this site and very rarely post but I'm upset and wanted people to know.

There's something fishy going on at MAAST and I know it has to do with "somedude" aka Alex. For some reason they want to hide the fact that the incident with the broken tank ever happened. MAAST was a great site but now I don't know.

I commented on a thread that had referred to the above mentioned incident and the MODs or BODs deleted the thread. Now, I did not bring up the subject I just commented that it was a crappy situation. and that there shouldn't have been a question about a refund. http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1682718

Needless to say that bothered me because "somedude", aka "aggman", aka Alex is a BOD on that site and it seems like they are protecting their own even when, IMO, he was in the wrong. But what bothered me the most was that the thread was deleted, not locked, but deleted.

So I started to wonder what are they hiding? What are they hiding?

I started a thread asking why so many posts were being deleted? There was nothing derogatory or inflammatory about it. This thread was deleted as well. I have no idea why it would have been deleted.

I thought to myself "maybe I'm on to something".

I started another thread that was titled "The Future of MAAST". I wanted to hear from some of the old-timers about their feelings of the direction MAAST is heading. It was promptly deleted too.

Finally I asked a simple question of "When is the next meeting" and they deleted that thread too. I feel like a victim.

Here's the question:

Am I being targeted by "somedude" AKA Alex and possibly the MAAST BOD's because I disagreed with the way he handled the situation?

What do you think?

*I was smart enough to save screen shots of the last two threads as proof which I have included.

MAASTScreenshotFurtureofmaast-1.jpg

Screenshotmaastmeeting.jpg

I had problems with MAAST management and withdrew my membership. What I did was mention that I found an item on EBAY, gave the search criteria I used to find it, and they deleted my post. I did not post a link of any sort. That was way too Nazi for me. San Antonio is too far for me anyway.