Hello From a New ARC Member

Volitan

Thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Brent. I've been an aquarist for 18 years (not counting the 10G tank I had when I was a kid). I started out with freshwater community, then moved up to South American and African Cichlids, then to marine. I started out with a FOWLR tank and mostly aggressive fish and found the pinnacle of the hobby to be reefkeeping. I have a 58G Reef and 10G Nano Reef along with a 20G QT. I've been a member of Reef Aquarium Guide for years and can't believe I haven't signed up here until now. It's nice to see people discuss LFS and other local community topics instead of communicating in a forum that's nationwide. I'm so addicted to this hobby I like to browse LFS after lunch several days out of the week. Not exactly your normal office luncheon! ( ;

Thanks for the Reef Outlet!

I know right! I couldnt even get a comment back from the PUG! I have a real problem with derailing threads.... Sorry guys!blink.gif

No worries at all! Thanks for the laughs and all the warm welcomes! :)

Edited by Volitan