I WANT FREE STUFF!!!

dustint21

Plus one for tact.

I can understand if someone is asking to borrow something because theirs broke or at the last minute asking for a PVC fitting that they overlooked, however you should always be prepared to pay a few dollars unless the offer was to give it away for free. Just last week when the other side of my family needed a tank for their turtle and trust me they wanted it for free, I offered to pay a few dollars for the tank in my WTB post.

It's the same thing on Criagslist. Nothing chaos my arse more then when I'm looking at the motorcycle ads and see 10 bikes for under $1,500 and then some choad comes along with his sob story about how his life got wrecked and he only has $1,500 to spend, does anybody have a bike he can buy. That is so annoying.

mark. . .did you find us a free frag of purple monster yet?i hear its purdy and somewhat rare

No, PETA came after me once they heard I was looking to put a monster in aquarium without first asking how it would feel about being penned up.

A little late to this party, but I have to weigh in on the street beggers. What annoys me the most is when they try to use guilt to get people to give them money. Using God as a weapon. I think most of them do pretty well too. There used to be a guy on crutches at Braker and Burnet all the time. One day I saw him walking away down Burnet carrying the crutches.

Talked to a friend of my who's a cop and he said on the good intersections these guys are raking in $40 and hour or more.

After a couple of business trips to India the 'beggers' here are purely minor league and seldom even get my attention. There's a doctor in Mumbai who specilaizes in amputations for beggers.