is there any group buy on salt soon?

reeflover

Would anyone of you soon have salt group buy? i need to buy some due to mine got used up by our group buyer without my consent. Thus, I am low and ready for my water change. if i knew in advance, i would get on the most recent group buy. thanks

P.S. The person whom hold the salt for me (2 buckets) ended up using mine without my letting me know ( i wont mention person name). No wonder after severals calls, left severals message, and still no reponse from that person till i have to use different number to call, hint my cell number being recognized. Now i am being ofter to get my money back. I even insisted to take one bucket, but guess what both buckets being used in short of time, made up emergercy excuses. But would anyone of you believe the person gone throu 2 buckets in less than 2 months.

No! i want my red sea or nothing!! j/k i need to order some. i dont believe their is a huge price difference b/t RCA and Dr. fosters, and marine depot charges a $15.00 added shipping fee on top so i wont but from their.

when i used group buy which was only $34 a bucket, how would you feel like when someone hold your goods and used them? now have to pay around $50 a bucket because of the person greedy.

Mhart032:

let see if we can get more people order salt from petsolutions, they are charging regular shipping rate for salt now. let see

Archived