Help with Rebuild

Stephen

Ok, so after the disaster of my house flooding and my tank being destroyed I've finally got things set back up again. Since all my coral is long gone I wanted to see if anyone had some pieces or frags they wanted to donate. Shrimp or algae? I'll even pay, I just need some color back in my tank. Thanks.

Here's what she looks like. I added about 30 more lbs of LR.

002-3.jpg

Edited by Stephen

I'll give you some frags - but most of what I have is SPS, and I don't know if that's the kind you want to do or not. ?

I've got very few LPS but heres' some I can give you if you are using PC's or T5's:

Candy canes - light Aqua colored under halides about 7 heads, - white under PC's) and also I can give you a couple heads of

kryptonite Candy canes, that'll brighten it up a little.

If you are doing HID (Halide) lights, and you want to try some SPS:

We have a large limb recently chopped off a green slimer (blue tipped variety),

a small red w blue polyps hystrix birds nets(mounted on plug), a small purple/blonde millipora, and some frags of

acropora nana (blue tipped - looks similar to tricolor valida) - this last one will test your ability to keep acropora:

It's a notoriously slow grower, unless your water is pristine and NSW params on all else.- once it is, it takes off and makes a nice colony.

We live way up in Leander, so it's probably a road trip for you, anyways, it'll only cost you time and gas to come get them.

(try to bring a small cooler, and some ziploc baggies, or small tupperware to carry them home in)

Let us know.

--Robert and Cindy