August ARC Meeting

dapettit

My wife said she would attend the meeting with me so now I will be there with a wife and two kids. By any chance will anyone there have frags for sale. I figure its my birthday and since the wife holds the money she may let me leave with something nice in my hands if the look and price is right. Please God let her be in a good mood.

Hey everyone...

It looks like I may not be able to make it to the meeting. My wife had a work emergency and I am going to be stuck at home with the kid. Not a bad thing for me. Tabitha and I will have a good time together. We will try to head up there together but I can't promise.

I have the new meeting flag ready to go and was hoping to find someone who could stop by my place and pick it up to make sure it gets to the meeting.

PM me if you can swing by before going to the meeting.

Thanks,

David

Dave,

Thanks for opening your home to a bunch of reef addicts. Your tank and set up are superb. And the HOMEBREW was fantastic. Thanks again.

Dave-

It was a pleasure having everyone over and being able to put faces to the names. We had a great time and would love to do it again. In fact, Nell and I were talking and if we wanted to do an "off site" meeting (think outside the tank) and had a guest bring in some new contraption or a "Swap Meet" for frags, fish and inverts, we would love to host it at our restaurant, Nonna's Mediterranean Fusion. We are always Closed on Sunday's so it would be an ideal time to meet. I could set up a buffet for everyone and we seat 50 people. We could have a guest speaker or whatever.

If you want to see Nonna's via the net here is a link to my Facebook page for Nonna's. Nonna's Mediterranean Fusion Another shameless plug....anyone wanting to see or hear Gina on her drum kit can go to her Facebook page....Gina Bongiovanni-Osmar, aka: Drummergirlgina

Just a thought...

ps: I hope I didn't ignore anyone's requests? If you want some Corals and I forgot to get to you or you just need to come take another look at the ATS, please feel free to contact me.

Here is a pic of the clam with the GSP covering the shell. I've had it for about 2.5-3 years. Doesn't seem to effect it at all. Clam is about twice as big as when I bought him. BTW, I bought him with the GSP all over him already.

post-155-12506143096744_thumb.jpg