August ARC Meeting

dapettit

Ack! A meeting less than a mile from my house, and I can't go! We'll be having my daughter's birthday party at the same time at the pool a block away from Dave's house, so everyone honk and wave as they pass by and I'll try not to make obscene gestures. :D

Actually, I don't think we've sent out invitations yet.. maybe we'll be able to push the party back a couple of hours.

Ack! A meeting less than a mile from my house, and I can't go! We'll be having my daughter's birthday party at the same time at the pool a block away from Dave's house, so everyone honk and wave as they pass by and I'll try not to make obscene gestures. :D

Actually, I don't think we've sent out invitations yet.. maybe we'll be able to push the party back a couple of hours.

Jesus...you're in my neighborhood too? :D

We're having my daughter's birthday party that day at 3...I'm gonna drop into the ARC party for a little while before that. You should do the same. :D

WOW, that is crazy. I live at the corner of 183A and 1431. There seems to be alot of us reefkeepers close to eachother. Ill try and be at the meeting. Wanna see the turf scrubber and tank. I think that it would be neat to have a map showing where everyone lives at(well maybe on second thought). That may not be a good idea cause there could be some ccrazy reef guy/gal out there that might stalk us LOL!

Turns out I'm going to be able to be there after all.. my daughter decided to change her party to GattiLand, so we pushed it back a week to redo the invitations and such.

Dave: I live off of Shady Oak, so not far at all.

Turns out I'm going to be able to be there after all.. my daughter decided to change her party to GattiLand, so we pushed it back a week to redo the invitations and such.

Dave: I live off of Shady Oak, so not far at all.

That puts you really close to Kyle (CoolBreeze)

How many tanks can we find just off Leander Rd. :)

I would like to get all of the reefers in Gtown and get your emails. Might be nice if you need to trade or buy something? Most people won't drive across Austin anyway...at least you can hit up your local friends first????

If you are interested, PM me with your name/email so that I can add it to my address book as a group.

Dave