August ARC Meeting

dapettit

Walking directions to 303 River Ridge Dr, Georgetown, TX 78628

0.2 mi – about 5 mins

I've run past his house a number of times.

Technically it's slightly farther, as google maps apparently has no idea where his house is...

It gives directions onto Ridge Run Ct. The house right behind his...

Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe it should be mention at the beginning of the thread, just in case some folks won't get lost.

Just a suggestion:

Is there an ARC Banner that can be placed outside the yard so people know which house the meeting is at? I know, I know....somethings can be obvious, when someone is running a reef tank/saltwater tank.

For example: You have an empty bucket of salt, by your driveway...cause you're using it when washing your car. Or you have live rock laying out in the driveway/yard; baking in the sun.

Just an idea.

I suggested us getting a yard sign with the fish logo on it. No text, just the logo. It'd make the neighborhood talk...what's that sign? What does it mean? Is it a cult? Why are there so many cars around here? What's with the coolers? Does he deal drugs? OMG, our neighborhood is going downhill...

LOL! Mark you either got too much time on your hands or a vivid imagination. You need to write some kind of comic strip or something of the likes...off the wall comedy, raw comedy or subtle comedy.

I will have a sign or balloons on the corner of Leander Rd. and River Ridge Dr. Then a sign in my yard. Any of you using Google Earth or Maps. The you can pin drop right on top of my home. If you wish to find me on GPS, My iPhone number is 512-818-2221.

I can email my Pin Drop Map but to whom?

Chris, Where do you live....right around the block? Come on over anytime! Give me a call.

Dave

I will have a sign or balloons on the corner of Leander Rd. and River Ridge Dr. Then a sign in my yard. Any of you using Google Earth or Maps. The you can pin drop right on top of my home. If you wish to find me on GPS, My iPhone number is 512-818-2221.

I can email my Pin Drop Map but to whom?

Chris, Where do you live....right around the block? Come on over anytime! Give me a call.

Dave

I'm on Riverview Dr.