have to sell by saturday

Christian

What kind of light are you running?

How long have you had it?

It will take some time to acclimate to your lighting conditions.

I had mine in a 55 gallon for 2 years with T5's and it was just as big.

One T5 Ho light

almost one year or do you mean the anemone if so for weak

One T5 Ho light

almost one year or do you mean the anemone if so for weak

What tank is it in?

If the 55 gallon, it's probably only 22" deep. As long as the light is directly over the anemone it will be OK for the short term...I'd get another light.

What makes you think it's not doing well?

Do you have a pic that you can post?

Do you have a clown fish hosting it? You know they help with the symbiotic relationship?....

Give us all of the details on your tank...depth, number of T5's, wattage, color temp of the light, what else is in the tank, what are you feeding it?

Dave

What tank is it in?

If the 55 gallon, it's probably only 22" deep. As long as the light is directly over the anemone it will be OK for the short term...I'd get another light.

What makes you think it's not doing well?

Do you have a pic that you can post?

Do you have a clown fish hosting it? You know they help with the symbiotic relationship?....

Give us all of the details on your tank...depth, number of T5's, wattage, color temp of the light, what else is in the tank, what are you feeding it?

Dave

yes the light is right over it and well its mouth is still open and I have had it for a weak now I have tryed feeding it krill twice and it wont eat it. It is still really sticky and I moved it to a sander part of the tank.I do not have any clowns hosting it but I do have 2 clowns.

the tank is 48''x12''x18, there is one T5 fixture, 54W,6,700K, I have 2 clowns, 1 gobby, 1 bangialed cardinal, 5 turbo snails, hermit crabs, green star polyps, 1 feather duster, 2 kyena tree coral.

P1030922.jpg

P1030924.jpg

I think the nem is doing fine, we talked him into selling it because he doesnt have enough light. He just got it though. It looks really healthy for just being added to his tank to me. If I had the room, I would scoop it up in a heartbeat.