FS: PFO 250W Double Ended Metal Halide Pendants

Mike M.

ReefClub6.jpgI have two PFO 250W Metal halide pendants for sale. Both have 6' of cord and plugs. The first pendant is in good working condition. Here it is:

ReefClub3.jpg

ReefClub4.jpg

Asking $45 for this one. Clean it up and commission a new reef tank!

The second has a short in the wiring in the housing. Pickup a new DE socket assembly and wire it in. No problem. Both fixtures have Geismann 250W DE maybe 14K lamps. I don't know if they still work so let's consider them dead. If they do work, hey, gift with purchase. Asking $25 for this one. Take both off my hands for $60.

ReefClub5.jpg

Edited by Mike M.

I took a few minutes to test the ballast I have for sale with the pendants. Both pendants work and both bulbs burn. I am selling one at a discount to the other because I know the wiring in the handicapped pendant is on borrowed time. It would be a good idea to rewire it. They both have 250W Geismann Megachrome Coral bulbs in them and both work. So, it's a go for outfitting a new tank on a budget. Both reflectors are in good shape.