looking for xenia

Christian

I have a blue pulsating that I could frag off the rock if you are interested. Over by Braker and Lamar if you are ever down here. Also have some purplish mushrooms I would be willing to give out for the price of the frag disk I used (maybe a buck?)

I have a blue pulsating that I could frag off the rock if you are interested. Over by Braker and Lamar if you are ever down here. Also have some purplish mushrooms I would be willing to give out for the price of the frag disk I used (maybe a buck?)

id be interested in that blue xenia!

Sorry guys. I only have one I want to part with. Let me check with the guy i got them from. Grow like weeds in his tank.

Its to the right of the green torch http://www.austinree...show-your-mods/ and is about twice that size now. Just wanted it out to make space for a SPS. you can also see the mushrooms in one of those shots while they were still healing. One of the shrooms is spoken for so I have 1 left and am going to be fragging some more this weekend so would be availble after a couple of weeks on the same deal.

I'll check with the guy i got the xenia from to see if he has more. Grows pretty fast in my tank but grows like a weed in his.

Im not sure what kind i gat but in dose not spread it just gets bigger and BIGGER

from this DSC00722.jpg

to this DSC00758.jpg

I would love to frag some off just not sure how to do it in the tank

I got the xenia for free and was the first frag i put in this tank and im just not sure how and whats a good location to make the cut, or how to get it to stick to a new rock

Cut it using sharp scissors. Take the frags and wrap one and a plug or rock in a piece of bridal netting. Make sure that it's not wrapped too tightly and put a rubber band around the net to keep it closed. Put it in your tank. In a few days the frag will attach to the rock.

Or get a needle and some fishing line, sew a line through the frag and tie that around the rock you want it to attach to. After a week you can remove the line.

Archived