Next Vivid Order

mcallahan

Next Vivid Order  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Details? I live in killeen but do not mind driving out to Austin area to pick up.I was fortunate enough to visit this store in march in Ca.. this place is amazing. they had all sorts of corals that i wanted lol, A thousand dollars later and I still had to drive back the next day to grab some more lol.they let me hand pick everything and mailed them to me when i got home.Unfortantley i had a tank crash mid April and lost a lot of the corals i got so I would love to get in on a group order asap to get some of them back.

Ok, would the 3 people who voted for Aug order please contact me so I can see how much of an order we'd get going.

Everyone else can plan on a mid september order so start saving your $$ as they should have all their new fish tanks setup so the selection should be even more excellent.

I will buy something this go around and my final amount would depend on the sale of the week. I'm guessing it would be around $50-$100 for me (closer to $50).

I can do it whenever, I am not in a hurry .

Edited by chiu

Ok, I'm going do an August order and an a September one. Watch for the announcement soon about the Aug order for those who want to get involved.

I'll also call Vivid and see what's hot @ their store right now