65G Going up for sale soon

Paul

Due to some unexpected family circumstances, I just am not going to be able to pay attention to our tank like I really should, and I don't want to let it crash or something.

This is a 65g tank, with approximately 100 pounds of nice encrusted live rock in it, 80 pounds or so of nice oolitic sand, snails, a couple damsels, a nice tomato clown,

and a 20 gallon wet/dry used as a sump, a vertex skimmer, and a quiet one pump. Actually, nice setup - all told, I spent well over $1500 putting it together.

It will be ready to sell next week folks, so e-mail me with any offers.

Oh, we don't really want to part it out, but if someone wants to broker it, we will consider.

-Paul

Sorry to hear. I hope is all ok.

Dave-

Everything is, or will be, okay - just takes some time and we are going to have to figure out some physical challenges for my daughter.

Somehow, the tank, and joyful as it has been, seems to be taking a big back seat in my priorities.

-Paul

So this is officially for sale today. Lets say $625 takes everything. I'll try to post pictures of the tank tonight. Pickup in Georgetown, Texas.

-Paul

Due to some unexpected family circumstances, I just am not going to be able to pay attention to our tank like I really should, and I don't want to let it crash or something.

This is a 65g tank, with approximately 100 pounds of nice encrusted live rock in it, 80 pounds or so of nice oolitic sand, snails, a couple damsels, a nice tomato clown,

and a 20 gallon wet/dry used as a sump, a vertex skimmer, and a quiet one pump. Actually, nice setup - all told, I spent well over $1500 putting it together.

It will be ready to sell next week folks, so e-mail me with any offers.

Oh, we don't really want to part it out, but if someone wants to broker it, we will consider.

-Paul

Thanks Mike, it is a nice tank.

Folks, I am really pressed for time, and asked Mark to help me with this. We will get details to you on the tank and contents probably next weekend.

Thanks

-Paul

medi. . . .i have seen this tank while it was cycling.it is very nice.it is reef ready and had a pendant light over it when i was there.again it looked very nice.

I didn't get it either. :angry: I went out to his place to get it, but when I got to the gate I couldn't get a hold of him. Then he sold it to someone in SA. So now I am looking at this tank as well