Guess the next day it rains and i'll frag some zoas

mcallahan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds like the people on the news, and yet somehow they get paid for it!?

Wouldn't you just love to see a weatherman throw his litte remote down, stare into the camera, and say

"I don't have a freaking clue about any of this, look outside if you want to know if it's hot/cold/sunny/cloudy/raining/hailing/etc,

this job is a joke. I quit!"

one of my best friend's brothers is a weather man, he says the best part about his job is that if he goes on vacation he doesn't have to worry about any work piling up on his desk waiting for him to get back. :)

Aw **** it. Mark's mood thingy says he is in SA. If it rains tonight or tomorrow you are all screwed. You better be back by Friday when it rains at your house.

Maybe you can drive to his house and take pictures of it raining if you are supposed to win... Contact me, I know where he lives.

Aw **** it. Mark's mood thingy says he is in SA. If it rains tonight or tomorrow you are all screwed. You better be back by Friday when it rains at your house.

Maybe you can drive to his house and take pictures of it raining if you are supposed to win... Contact me, I know where he lives.

I think you guys have it out for me! :D

I can't imagine if I was going to frag SPS...someone would hire the fire department to come by my house and soak the neighboorhood so that you could say it rained.

I think you guys have it out for me! :D

I can't imagine if I was going to frag SPS...someone would hire the fire department to come by my house and soak the neighboorhood so that you could say it rained.

I was thinking someone desperate should go wash your car in your driveway...it'll rain for sure the next day. :)

one of my best friend's brothers is a weather man, he says the best part about his job is that if he goes on vacation he doesn't have to worry about any work piling up on his desk waiting for him to get back. :)

Here is someone's opportunity!!!

--The Belo Corp. owned ABC affiliate in Austin, Texas, has an immediate opening for a Meteorologist who will also report as needed.---

Webcam anyone?? I know where he lives, too. I'll say Wed. July 22 and probably it will happen this evening.....keeping my fingers crossed, hope I get lucky.

You know what's so sad....I hardly have space to place new frags :) and here I go at it.