Guess the next day it rains and i'll frag some zoas

mcallahan

Ok, everyone is begging me to frag my yellow zoas. I decided to have some fun with this.

So, guess the next day it rains (EXACTLY) and if you win, I'll frag the yellow zoas.

Rules:

1. One entry (day guessed) per user

2. Don't go registering a bunch of new screen names to try to stuff the ballot. Scouts honor on this one!

3. You have to answer the DAY and MONTH correctly.

4. Contest will end the next day it rains...i.e...I walk outside of my house and the road is wet with rain.

Let the guessing begin.

Yellow Zoas:

IMG_2697.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if we have two winners, i'll frag 2 sets of zoas.

If winner A and winner B are married, 1 per household.

If winner A is a girl, and winner B is a male, winner A is more important by default. This fact will not change the number of frags cut though.

If winner A doesn't like zoas, they have issues that are beyond the scope and reach of this website.

The Glorious twenty fourth day of the month of July in the year of our lord, two thousand nine.

What blows chunks is that even if we are right, you did not promise us a frag. Booo.....

See, it only says you'll frag it for someone else.

ROFL!!! :angry:

if we have two winners, i'll frag 2 sets of zoas.

If winner A and winner B are married, 1 per household.

If winner A is a girl, and winner B is a male, winner A is more important by default. This fact will not change the number of frags cut though.

If winner A doesn't like zoas, they have issues that are beyond the scope and reach of this website.

You guys are killing me.....this thread is too funny. I get more interest in reading the posts than what the actual thread is all about.......Sorry Mark :angry: ....it's nice of you to share a frag of zoas and have some fun.